From January 1 through December 31, 2021:
- Uptown served 1,990 individuals - 400 were new this year.
- Clients received services 27,306 times during the year.
- 2,276 clients visited per month and checked their mail 20,831 times.
- Clients received 7,990 daily food bags.
- Over 700 families received 1,262 bags of emergency groceries and 1,081 boxes of non-perishable food through our Drive-Thru Super Food Pantry (established to meet increased need during the COVID19 pandemic)
- Clients received 2,318 hygiene kits and in collaboration with St. Luke's Episcopal Church over 1500 showers.
- Clients received 1,209 pairs of socks.
- Clients received over 268 clothing items.
And much, much, more!