Uptown Community Service Center depends on donations to provide vital services to our neighbors in need.
All donations can be dropped off to the Community Service Center
Monday - Friday, 9:00am-3:00pm
4104 30th Street
San Diego, CA 92104
§ Cash or Check - drop off or mail
§ Credit Card - PayPal (need information); one time or monthly
§ Smile.Amazon - If you shop online at Amazon.com, sign into <http://smile.Amazon.com>. After signing in, select Uptown Faith Community Service Center from the list of charities and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your purchases.
§ Clothing - used/clean clothing
· Underwear (new)
· Shoes (sneakers, sandals, dress shoes, etc.)
· Pants, shorts
· Sweatpants, sweatshirts
· Hats (baseball caps, etc.)
· Clothing for interviews (dress shirts/blouses, slacks, belts, etc.)
§ Hygiene items - unopened/preferably travel size when possible; save the hygiene items you get from hotel visits, they are great for our clients!
· Toothbrushes, toothpaste
· Shampoo, conditioner
· Razors, shaving cream
· Tampons, pads
· Combs, brushes
· Tissue (Kleenex or similar, small packages)
· Washcloths, small hand/face towels
· Adult diapers
· Band-Aids, similar small bandages
§ Non-perishable food (canned or packaged)
· Protein sources (meat, tuna, beans, etc.)
· Soups (especially chunky soups and stews)
· Fruit and vegetables
· Carbohydrate sources/snacks (crackers, etc.)
· Shopping Bags (plastic or reusable)
· Sleeping bags
All contributions are tax deductible: Uptown is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, EIN 33-0820927
This Is an Article.
Double-click the text box and begin editing. Use the text editor to customize your text. It's that easy!
Providing services to homeless, poor, and needy persons in a manner that is respectful and inclusive of all individuals and all circumstances.