Uptown Community Service Center depends on donations to provide vital services to our neighbors in need.
All donations can be dropped off to the Community Service Center
Monday - Friday, 9:00am-3:00pm
4104 30th Street
San Diego, CA 92104
§ Cash or Check - drop off or mail
§ Credit Card - PayPal (need information); one time or monthly
§ Smile.Amazon - If you shop online at Amazon.com, sign into <http://smile.Amazon.com>. After signing in, select Uptown Faith Community Service Center from the list of charities and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your purchases.
§ Clothing - used/clean clothing
· Underwear (new)
· Shoes (sneakers, sandals, dress shoes, etc.)
· Pants, shorts
· Sweatpants, sweatshirts
· Hats (baseball caps, etc.)
· Clothing for interviews (dress shirts/blouses, slacks, belts, etc.)
§ Hygiene items - unopened/preferably travel size when possible; save the hygiene items you get from hotel visits, they are great for our clients!
· Toothbrushes, toothpaste
· Shampoo, conditioner
· Razors, shaving cream
· Tampons, pads
· Combs, brushes
· Tissue (Kleenex or similar, small packages)
· Washcloths, small hand/face towels
· Adult diapers
· Band-Aids, similar small bandages
§ Non-perishable food (canned or packaged)
· Protein sources (meat, tuna, beans, etc.)
· Soups (especially chunky soups and stews)
· Fruit and vegetables
· Carbohydrate sources/snacks (crackers, etc.)
· Shopping Bags (plastic or reusable)
· Sleeping bags
All contributions are tax deductible: Uptown is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, EIN 33-0820927
This Is an Article.
Double-click the text box and begin editing. Use the text editor to customize your text. It's that easy!
Providing services to homeless, poor, and needy persons in a manner that is respectful and inclusive of all individuals and all circumstances.
In addition to an increasing homeless population, the number of our neighbors who are working and living below the poverty level continues to increase. In fact, the most recent census data shows a poverty level of over 15% for the city of San Diego.